June 22, 2008

V. A day with my besties.

In the train to woodlands,
I was chatting with Oli till an old man tripped and fell his way into the train.
It was so dramatic, all we could react was to stare blindly. 
The old man's wife looked so lost when others helped him up.
When sitting beside her injured husband, she cried and kept stroking his back.
This scene of her crying, really touched my heart. 
AND, 
I teared on the spot. 
The passengers were staring at me like i was the one who fell. AW.
That's how my day started.
Oli and I felt bad for not lending a helping hand.

WE ARRIVED AT REPUBLIC POLY,
Met Jialing and Meihui! So happy!
The campus is so huge and really beautiful man! If only my school is like that. 
We went to the staff building for some leisure. 
It looks just like my dream apartment.


Chat for hours in the movie room.


Oli and Meihui
 I love this Jialing. love her!

Games room for pool and foosball. (went slightly crazy with foosball)
 I know i always look like a ghost :(
 And I love them always :)

Left RP, headed to Vivo to count my stars.

"Hey doctor-to-be, 
Please buy Oli that yacht, so i can fully utilize it too :)"

Anyway i ended my day smiling 'cos i helped a lady up when she fell from her bicycle on my way home :)))))))))

No comments: