November 1, 2008

V. Tiring Halloween


Alot of things happening day was Halloween day.

Before Halloween, i was struggling in the late night 
to finish binding every single page 
of my proposal for my design project.
'Cos Submission was on Halloween.
Here goes ..



STOP ONE:
Proposal Submission





STOP TWO:
Had to rehearse for our drama competition.
No photos 'cos i was acting. duh. haha.

STOP THREE:
SETTLERS CAFE @ Holland V

I love this train game. gonna play again!


This is a crazy game. 
My character is a bat. 
If you can't see it above, see below.

Hahaha. I was in the lead!
But not for long :(

SOme of the crazy things you have to do during the game:


STOP FOUR:
Talentime competition!
Daryl
Syaiful
Darren
Kason!
You guys did well! woo!


STOP FIVE:
Halloween plus Hive one yr anniversary!
I was a nonya pregnant lady.

While preparing for the party:



AT the party!

Terrorist Zheng:
Bleeding people:

Pretty alice in the wonderland:
Lecturers in cloth. haha!

Well, thanks juniors for organising this event.
However i still prefer the feeling of events at HIVE 1.
Kinda more cosy there...
Hee.. 

No comments: