March 16, 2016

Bridget's 2nd month

My mom finally came, with all the comfort food. 
And comfort. 

Putting baby to sleep on my chest.
SO i wasn't able to do anything until she falls
into deep sleep. 

Cheerful Bridget who loves to be cramped
in between cushions!

Erm. I don't know if that was a smile or 
the start of a cry.

Love looking at her sleep

My little sleeping beauty

My view of her. Staring at her moving her limbs.

I remember this was taken at dawn, 
when i was putting her to sleep at 5am.

Poser!

:P Bridget loving the bean bag made by 
her granny

Her dino legs!


Hey! Super Mario!
Bridget's wearing clothes given by Chanwon~

Taking a pic of me? Wink***

Her after a hair wash. Complaining....

Thats her drunk look after drinking milk.
How wonderful babies can look so contented after drinking milk.

Cute one-piece by granny susan! Bought  from Taka~

Amazing! Bridget can hold her neck and sit at 1
and a half months!


Granny susan spotted her 'M' on her palm. Money Money Moneyyyy

Little princess sleeping right in the middle of the house.
Like nobody's bizzz

Papa bought this for Bridget, Granny Susan and me on white day!!!!!
So much loveeee

When Grandaunt mag came to babysit Bridget and 
served as her comfy bed ehehe


AWWWWW...
Sorry Bridget... 

Sorry Bridget again. 
Must be after milk..

Little Curious Baby

Looking soooo matured here.


AWWWWW!
Preparing for outing!

YAWNSS.
She looks like an angmoh here. WHY?

Sorry Bridget for the bad styling. 
I will do better next time


Her first passport photo!
She was soooo well-behaved at the photo studio!

1 comment:

stef said...

Happy baby! Bridget looks soo long already!